Find an Eye Doctor

VSP Vision Care

Find a Facility and Doctor

United Healthcare Shared Services

Participant Portal

When entering this Portal you will go directly to the Login function of this Website. Please note: MOST of your general Plan information can be accessed through the Benefits menu above. By accessing the Participants Portal of the Website you will be allowed to view most of your personal and private information related to the Plans. This includes such things as:

  • Current claims (EOBs) and work history
  • Eligibility status
  • Printing a temporary Insurance ID card
  • Viewing past DC Plan statements
  • Ability to update your contact information

Employer Portal

When entering this Portal you will go directly to the Employer Login area. Please note: MOST of the general information, including the SPDs, can be accessed through the Benefits menu above. Accessing the secure password protected section on the website will allow the designated Employer Representative to:

  • Access certain historic reports
  • Order or print remittance forms
  • Print benefit administrative forms for employees
  • Access copies of any Notices or general mailings to Participants
    Submit Contribution Remittance online through i-Remit

Welcome to PLU 68 Benefits Office website!

We’re glad you are visiting!

Please be sure to login to the Secure Participant Portal and Register in order to be able to view your personal information.

The Plumbers Local Union 68 Benefit Funds provide Health, Welfare and Retirement benefits to the members and their families of U.A. Plumbers Local Union 68 and Employees of the Employer contractors signatory to various Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBA) and Participation Agreements between UA Plumbers Local 68 and those Employers.

The Funds are multi-employer Trust Funds and are administered by the Board of Trustees.  The primary duties of the Trustees are to operate the Funds for the sole benefit of the participants and to manage the assets of the Funds in a sensible manner.


**New enrollment forms and requirements**

** Required documents for Dependent/Spouse enrollment**

  1. Copy of Certified Marriage Documents and/or Certified full Divorce Decree
  2. Copy of Birth Certificate on all Dependent Children
  3. Annual Claim Form
  4. Enrollment Card
  5. Dependent Primary Insurance Form
  6. 19-26 Adult Children Claim Form
  7. Website Opt-In Form

**Summary Plan Document**

BCBS notice MD Live – July 2020

Remember to login and fill out your Annual Claim Form. Alternatively, the Claim Form can be printed here, or at the local benefits office.