This section of the website describes General information on several Retirement and Pension Plans which MAY apply to Participants working under the terms of the CBA or Participation Agreement. A Participant’s Eligibility for any Retirement and Pension Benefit will depend on their specific work in Covered Employment as described in That Plan. A Participant’s specific information can be accessed ONLY through the secure and password protected Participant Login.
Plan Documents and Statements
The following are (brief) Plan Overviews, Plan Documents, Plan SPDs, Notices and Policy Statements which can be viewed here or printed for your convenience. If you need Forms associated with the Administration of these Plans, please select the Forms tab in the menu above. A review of the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS) may be useful. Participants Must Login to view any of their personal information.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Fund Office if you have any questions or need additional help in obtaining information you might need regarding the Retirement and Pension Benefits.
5. Overview: Plumbers and Pipefitters National Pension Fund
6. Overview: Plumbers Local Union No. 68 GPP– Retiree Benefits
7. Qualified Domestic Relation Order (QDRO) Notice
Plan Documents & Notices:
- Pacific Mutual Plan – can be found in the back of the Plan of Defined Contribution Benefits
- Plumbers Local Union No. 68 Pension Fund Plan of Defined Contributions
- Plumbers Local Union No. 68 Pension Fund Plan of Defined Contributions; Employee Wage Deferral Plan Amendment
- Plumbers and Pipefitters National Pension Fund
- Notice to Participants – Changes to Restatement – January 2023